The school was founded in 2012, is an academy-style English language training school in Shanghai, which focuses on elementary school (Kindergarten to 6th grade) aged children. While the school’s curriculum is designed around American public school reading and writing courses and STEAM courses, English Foreign Language teaching methodologies are implemented to effectively cultivate native speaking-level competency. Students who complete Scholar Tree’s courses advance to language levels equivalent to a corresponding American public school level.
Essential duties and responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Collaborate with different departments and coworkers of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Create and prepare suitable lesson plans for the right level and be able to effectively manage the classroom.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
- Provide students regular feedback and maintain communication with parents regarding homework and quiz grades.
- Participate in department meetings, trainings and marketing activities.
- Work 5 days a week (including weekends), 8 hours per day.
English Teaching Jobs in Shanghai – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 years teaching experience preferred
- Must be really patient and love working with kids
- 16,000 – 19,000 RMB monthly salary
- 2-week accommodation stay free of charge upon arrival
- Single airfare reimbursement to PVG airport after arrival
- 4,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Airport pick up
- National holiday + 12 paid personal days
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #STS
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract