China holds the largest demand for English teachers in the world. Are you ready to get started and find the perfect school for you?
Follow these steps!
- Visit the Job Board, and send us the reference numbers for jobs you are considering OR contact us now what kind of job you are looking for with your supporting documents sent to us, and we will do our best to find a match.
- Once we know your preference for schools and cities and have received your necessary documents, we will send you a list of suitable schools based on your qualifications and available start date.
- Get back to us with the schools you are interested in.
- The schools will send you an interview invitation letters via email. Please make sure to check your spam inboxfor school emails as well.
- During interviews with the schools, feel free to ask them any questions about the city, the school, life in China, etc. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
- Once you choose a school, accept the job offer and sign the contract. The school will then begin your visa application process
We are looking for candidates who
- Have a passion for teaching English and for China
- Have a bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Have a TEFL certificate (preferred)
- Are native English speakers (preferred)
- Have previous language-teaching experience (preferred)