On the Mark Education is currently looking for energetic and passionate English teachers who love teaching young learners 3 – 12 of age throughout Hong Kong city.
Our school is a professional English language school that has developed a series of comprehensive English programs to fit the needs of Hong Kong learners. We cater to children and young adult learners providing them with an additional pathway to studying English alongside their daily school experiences. Programmers have designed for students ranging from 3 to 12 years of age and meet a variety of learning needs. Students are equipped with the skills to build a solid foundation at different stages of their language development in the four main areas of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Our centre is committed to innovation and continuous improvements. Its unique teaching materials are developed and reviewed by the doctoral instructors to ensure their quality. Our research and development team is responsible for the compilation of teaching materials, and study of teaching methods to arouse students’ interest in learning.
Teachers at our school teach around 33 hours a week with teaching hour 10 AM to 7 PM every day. Sunday is off for all teachers and another day off on week days.
Hear from our current teacher in Hong Kong here
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- 120 hour TEFL / TESOL certificate preferred
- Young learner teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record
- Monthly salary: 21,000 to 24,000 HKD (2,685 – 3,070 USD)
- Contract completion bonus
- Assistant on finding an apartment
- 17 paid national holidays
- Work visa
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #HongKongESL
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract