On the Mark Education is currently looking for energetic and passionate English teachers who love teaching young learners 3 to 13 of age throughout Hong Kong. Most schools would be on the Kowloon or New Territories side.
Our school is a professional English language school that has developed a series of comprehensive English programs to fit the needs of Hong Kong learners. We cater to children and young adult learners providing them with an additional pathway to studying English alongside their daily school experiences. Programmers have designed for students ranging from 3 to 12 years of age and meet a variety of learning needs. Students are equipped with the skills to build a solid foundation at different stages of their language development in the four main areas of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Our center is committed to innovation and continuous improvements. Its unique teaching materials are developed and reviewed by the doctoral instructors to ensure their quality. Our research and development team is responsible for the compilation of teaching materials, and study of teaching methods to arouse students’ interest in learning.
Full time English teachers at our school teach around 40 hours a week. All small classes are offered to our teachers.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching-related qualifications (e.g. TEFL/ TESOL, CELTA Certificate or PGCE/ PGDE in English)
- Young learner teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record
- 21,000 to 23,000 HKD monthly salary
- Renewable contract
- Free teacher induction, training and development sessions
- Occasional culture excursions and social activities
- Good career prospects
- Working visa sponsorship (if applicable)
- 17 paid national holidays
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #HongKongESL
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract