As one of Japan’s leading language school chains with over 260 private language schools all over Japan, On the Mark Education is hiring candidates who would like to teach English in Japan for the first time. Yes, no previous teaching experience is required as we provide training once you arrive at our school.
We are seeking motivated, professional and articulate individuals, whose mother tongue is English, to teach communicative language classes to individual students or small groups of students of all ages, including young children. All curricula, textbooks and supporting materials are developed in-house and these combined with our comprehensive training program ensure that every instructor is equipped for and supported in delivering high quality lessons.
For full time teachers, 34 – 37 lessons will be given per week (each lesson is 40 mins). Working hours will be from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM on weekday and 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekend. All teachers will have 2 days off work in a week (depending on placement).
We have schools through out Japan. Major areas would include, but not limited to: Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Gunma, Kanagawa, Shizuoka, Gifu, Aichi, Mie, Nagano, Kyoto, Shiga, Nara, Osaka, Hyogo, Shikoku, Hokkaido.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- A positive and professional attitude
- 250,000 JPY monthly salary (For an instructor contracted to teach 37 lessons a week)
- Flight reimbursement 100,000 JPY (outside Asia applicants), 50,000 JPY (within Asia applicants)
- 10,000 JPY monthly housing allowance (For 40 lessons per week contract only)
- Assistance on finding an apartment
- Training and enrichment seminars throughout the year
- Contract completion bonus
- 20,000 to 30,000 JPY Christmas bonus
- Airport pick up
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #TeachinJapan
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Cover letter
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract