On the Mark is now looking for first time teachers who would like to teach young learners in Fuzhou, China.
We were founded in 2003 with the purpose to bring a Western-style educational system to Chinese students. Our school has enjoyed a high level of support from the community, allowing us to continually expand. We currently have five schools in Fuzhou with over 2,500 students. Over the next few years we hope to continue to expand our presence in Fuzhou and into other parts of Fujian province.
Our schools are all equipped with classrooms, offices, interview rooms, a library, and an A/V room. Each classroom has whiteboards, a TV / DVD player, and movable desks that allow teachers to customize the learning environment for the needs of the lesson and the students. Students range from 4 to 18 years old and typically come from middle class or above families who are concerned with their children’s education.
Our five branches are all located in the downtown of Fuzhou city meaning that after work it is easy to explore the city or go out with your co-workers to relax.
We employ more than 50 full-time foreign teachers from native-English speaking countries. We employ teachers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the US. Though our teachers all come from different educational and professional backgrounds, they are brought together by the same passion for teaching and helping their students reach their full potential. Within the workplace you will find that your fellow teachers are your best resources as they willingly offer up their experiences to newer members of staff.
In addition to our foreign teachers we always have a committed and hard-working group of sales staff and teaching assistants who are always willing to help you in or out of class.
English Teaching Jobs in China – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Non criminal background check
- Enjoy teaching young learners
- 10,000 to 13,500 RMB month salary for Fuzhou
- 12,000 to 15,500 RMB month salary for Shenzhen
- 10,000 to 13,500 RMB month salary for Xiamen
- 12,500 to 14,500 RMB month salary for Changle
- 12,500 to 14,500 RMB month salary for Minhou
- Free accommodation or 2,000 RMB monthly allowance for Fuzhou; 2,500 RMB for Xiamen; 3,500 RMB for Shenzhen
- 8,000 RMB flight allowance
- 5,000 RMB optional start up loan
- Work visa provided (school covers the cost of all visa paperwork required)
- 2 weeks paid holidays per year including all Chinese public holidays, Christmas
- Free Mandarin Chinese classes
- Teachers are eligible for salary increases every 3 months plus extra bonuses
- If you join for a second year, salaries increase by 1,000 RMB and continue to rise
- Medical insurance
- Airport pick up
- 2 weeks paid training at the start of your contract
- On going professional training, staff caring and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #Fuzhou
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract