Our school in Jinhua was founded in 2009 and was one of the first English training schools within the district. The school has played a key role in opening up the city and while there is now a lot of competition, we remain far and above as the local market leader. In early 2016, we moved from our previous WuCheng location into the Sanjiang area of JinDong right in the heart of the growth area of the city. We currently have 8 foreign teachers from all over the world and 6 local teachers who work together with over 20 non-teaching staff to provide the very best all-round service to our students and their parents.
The school in Yiwu is the largest private language school in the city with more than 1000 students, 50 members of staff, 25 teachers (10 foreign teachers and 15 local teachers) and a great reputation for teaching students of all ages.
We are looking for English teachers are passionate on teaching young learners aged 3 to 18 years old with the class size 8-12 students.
Teachers will work 5 days a week from Wed to Sun. Teaching hours from Wed to Fri will be 4 PM to 8 PM. Weekend hours will be 10 AM to 8 PM or 8:30 AM to 6 PM.
English Teaching Job Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate
- Can commit to a 12 month contract
- Clean criminal record
- Monthly salary: 8,000 – 12,000 RMB (NET)
- Airport Pickup
- Free housing or 1,000 RMB house allowance
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000RMB
- 3,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Work visa
- 11 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
- Insurance: 12 months worldwide ERIKA health, travel and property insurance
- On-going training and academic support
- Free weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #JHYW
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract