On the Mark Education is looking for native English language teachers to join our team and teach communicative English to our students in Eskişehir, Turkey. As a teacher at our school, you will Bringing a new breath to education life in Eskişehir in 1998, our school has the goal and determination to become an educational institution that makes a difference, prioritizing contemporary and universal education, with a management approach that believes in continuous improvement .
There are five schools, namely Kindergarten, Primary School, Secondary School, Anatolian High School and Science High School, which were established by being equipped with sufficient technology with aesthetic and scientific fields to fulfill the educational functions. Each school is separated in itself, each school is independent of each other with both its garden and interior use area.
Kindergarten students have an independent dining hall. Students are fed three meals a day, including breakfast, lunch and afternoon breakfast, accompanied by instructors. The daily menus that will meet the nutritional needs of the students are determined by the food engineers working in the cafeterias. Hygiene inspection of cafeterias and food is done continuously.
Teachers guide students through both controlled practice and authentic conversation activities. All lesson materials are already in place; so minimal lesson planning is required. Teachers will teach around 30 hours per week with weekends off.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- CELTA, TESOL or equivalent 100-hour TEFL course
- 6 months young learner teaching experience preferred
- Clean FBI criminal background
- 4,000 to 5,000 Turkish Lira monthly salary
- Free accommodation near the school
- Airport pick up
- Half of airfare to Turkey will be reimbursed
- Health insurance
- National holidays
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #Turkey-EGOS
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract