Our school is the first bilingual school in Sur, Oman that Provides the Cambridge Primary Curriculum. It takes a whole-child approach to elementary education. Teachers, administrators, counselors, and support staff work together to meet the intellectual, social, behavioral, and emotional needs of each and every child we serve.
Our school is fairly new as it starts in 2016 and we are located in Sur, Oman. Our mission is to create a caring environment where our young learners feel safe and protected, thereby giving them the confidence to express their natural curiosity and willingness to learn. Also, we want to deliver well-structured and properly-paced lessons, by qualified and experienced teachers, which our young learners will respond to with thoughtful consideration and with enthusiasm.
For the year 2016/2017, we offer classes for children from Kindergarten to Grade 4 (age 5 to 11 years old). Each subsequent year, we will open a new Grade class as our children progress with their education. The children are taught in English by native-speakers of English.
With respect to the teachers and other staff members at our school, our mission is to create an exciting and fulfilling work environment where everyone’s good work is recognized and valued. Teachers and staff members will be provided with professional development opportunities as respected members of our community, thereby allowing them to reach their full potential and grow in leadership positions at the school, or wherever their professional careers may take them.
There are 6 teachers at the school and teachers here teach 24 classes a week with max 24 students in each classroom. Teachers will have Friday and Saturday off each week.
English Teaching Jobs in Oman – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Educatioin
- At least 2 years teaching experience of English, science, math, life skills, art, P.E. and music
- 2,200 – 3,000 USD monthly salary
- Return flight ticket provided
- 110 Omani Rial (285 USD) housing allowance
- 1 month salary for contract completion bonus
- Airport pick up
- 10 weeks paid holiday
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #Oman
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- 1 or 2 reference letters from your previous teaching schools to show you have at least 24 months teaching experience post graduate (Signed by the supervisor or with school stamp – email / phone must be included)