Our partner is primarily contracted by municipal education bureaus to provide foreign teachers for schools and educational institutes in both public and private sectors across China. We fully comply with immigration laws and national employment standards and are sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
We are comprised of experienced managers and team members, both Chinese and foreign alike, with over 200 current foreign teachers at our schools. By joining us, you are joining a community of education professionals from all over the world and expanding your professional network.
We have teams dedicated to every aspect of your employment in China. We employ foreign managers and teaching mentors to optimize our processes, mediate cultural issues, and create a smooth and happy work life to ensure quality teaching and job satisfaction. Each teacher is assigned a dedicated recruiter, visa handler, and specialist. These team members are responsible for teachers’ recruitment, visa handling, and work and life in China respectively.
We are currently offering a 10-12 month contract to our English teachers with Monday to Friday working schedule at our Primary & Middle School and High school teaching positions in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Students age is between 7 to 17 years old.
Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone. Curriculum and teaching materials provided Local teacher assistant.
English Teaching Job in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clean criminal record
- 14,000 to 18,000 RMB monthly salary
- 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement (paid within the first week of starting work)
- Upfront flight to China for fresh graduates for Shenzhen position ONLY
- TEFL reimbursement (if going through our recommended program)
- 1 month paid holidays per year including all national holidays (monthly salary will be 12,500 to 16,500 RMB during holiday period)
- Z work visa application assistance and up to 400 RMB visa cost reimbursement
- Social and accident insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Up to 4 nights free hotel upon arrival
- Airport pickup
- Bank, phone card, and rental assistance from English speaking staff
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, webinars and weekly training sessions)
- Free Chinese lessons
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #ChinaPublicSchool
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 10 month contract