The center was established in 1998 in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has been consistently working to be the largest teaching English language centers at the Kingdom level. Nowadays, we are glad to offer our educational solutions to all our customers. We strongly believe in knowing the needs of our customers and in helping them to accomplish their goals. Around the Kingdom, we serve you in 40 centers for both males and females.
Our centers in the Kingdom are supervised by The Ministry of Education. We only employ dedicated and experienced teaching staff. The Academic staff and the customer’s service staff are chosen carefully to work together following one procedure that aims at customers’ satisfaction. Thus, our program now is a reliable source to teach English for all our customers as individuals or companies who are eager to learn and to attain the right English skills in an easy way.
To reach proficiency in English Language, we approach the four well-known English skills; listening, conversation, reading and writing. We also provide the international standardized tests as, TOEFL and IELTS for all our customers upon their requests. Furthermore, our classrooms are fully equipped with all the necessary training facilities as in technology tools and labs.
There are around 200 foreign teachers in our centers which are located in Riyadh. Teachers will teach up to 30 hours per week. Our clients’ age is from high school to adults with 15 clients max in each classroom.
We are currently looking for female teachers only for women’s university.
English Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or above
- CELTA certification or accredited TEFL/TESOL (online certificate is not accepted)
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
- 10,500 to 11,150 SAR monthly salary
- Free housing or 1,500 SAR monthly housing allowance
- Round trip flight ticket provided
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance
- Work visa
- 30 days paid holiday
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #Saudi Arabia
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL or CELTA certificate (scan)
- Semi-formal head-shot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Reference letters from your previous teaching schools to show you have at least 24 months ESL teaching experience post graduate (Signed by the supervisor or with school stamp – email / phone must be included)