On the Mark Education now looking for candidates who would like to move to China and teach English. If you’re looking to immerse yourself in Chinese Culture and learn to speak Mandarin, then this teaching program is the best option for you.
It doesn’t matter if you are new to teaching or whether you a highly experienced. We have openings suitable for all levels. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
We have teams dedicated to every aspect of your employment in China. We employ foreign managers and teaching mentors to optimize our processes, mediate cultural issues, and create a smooth and happy work life to ensure quality teaching and job satisfaction. Each teacher is assigned a dedicated recruiter, visa handler, and specialist. These team members are responsible for teachers’ recruitment, visa handling, and work and life in China respectively.
We are currently offering a 10-12 month contract to our English teachers with Monday to Friday working schedule at our Kindergarten, Primary, Middle school, High school and University positions in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan and Foshan. 18 teaching hours + 15 office hours per week.
Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone. Curriculum and teaching materials provided Local teacher assistant.
Contract period 1st September 2018 – 15th July 2019, which will be two semesters or longer, and arrive one week in advance for training and cultural immersion.
English Teaching Job in Guangzhou, Dongguan, Foshan and Shenzhen – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred
- 1 year ESL teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record
- 14,000 – 25,000 RMB monthly salary
- Upfront paid flight to China
- TEFL reimbursement (if going through our recommended program)
- Maximum 25 classes / week, of no more than 45 minutes per class, over 5 days per week
- Z work visa
- Social and accident insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Paid hotel stay during first week of orientation
- Airport pickup
- Bank, phone card, and rental assistance from English speaking staff
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, webinars and weekly training sessions)
- Free Chinese lessons
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #GPS
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 10 month contract