Our school is the leading ESL institution in the New Taipei City area. Since the summer of 2010, we have used the fully accredited Calvert program. Students learn Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science with our comprehensive American curriculum. Our schools provide employees with teaching material, a reliable schedule, and a supportive community. Salary is competitive and based on experience. We are looking for dedicated, responsible, and caring teachers who have an excellent command of the English language to join our team.
Our teachers will be teaching Calvert curriculum to children ages 4-12 (English phonics, reading comprehension, writing, Science, Social Studies) and grading and correcting all homework and in-class assignments. Teachers sometimes will have to run public speaking workshops for children ages 6-13
For a kindergarten teacher, work schedule would be 8:30 am – 5 pm, Mon to Fri and is salaried.
For an elementary teacher, work schedule is generally 18 – 24 hours/week, paid hourly (550 – 650 NTD per hour), and almost always scheduled in the afternoons and evenings (1:30 pm – 7:45 pm).
During the months of July and August, all teachers (salaried and hourly teachers) work from 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred
- Must be really patient and love working with kids
- 55,000 – 60,000 NTD monthly salary (1,840 – 2,000 USD)
- Performance related bonus
- Airport pick up
- Medical and Labor insurance
- Classroom materials and curriculum provided
- Work visa
- Salaried employees have paid national holidays and annual leave
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #Taiwan
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract