Our recruiting partner has been one of the pioneers in teaching English in Saudi Arabia, as it provides different English language courses considering the different skills, ages and levels. Our programs help the trainees achieve high levels of English language skills, enable them to speak English fluently and provide them with the functional English language skills much necessary to succeed in today’s world.
Our vision is to be the first choice of Local University in their journey of knowledge and our mission is to deliver the benefit of our accumulative international educational experiences to build students skills and capabilities in the Saudi Arabia Universities. Our vision is to be the first choice for universities for our mission is to deliver the benefit of our accumulative international educational experiences to provide education for life which aims at building human resources and business. We gathered our experience since 1993 and alliances with international partners and conveyed them to the domestic market.
Our recruiting partners were established in 1993 and have been continually working on conveying the international experiences with a domestic vision to the local market. Our recruiting partner is a joint stock company with a paid up capital of SR 300,000,000 and had a presence in more than 80 centers, a professional call center services and international schools.
With a highly qualified team of employees exceeding 4000 employees who work according to a unified framework to achieve our goals, our centers are expanding each year. We aim at offering training and educational solutions to all our clients and investing in the educational field such as establishing international and private schools, managing the university preparatory year and providing professional call center services to major companies.
We serve and deal with more than 2500 companies and over 50.000 individual clients annually. Moreover, we have beyond 30 allies of the leading companies and foundations. We also own more than 11 international franchises rights for international companies. We are looking forward to cooperate with the public and private investors and charity foundations to build domestic human resources.
English Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Requirements
- Native English speakers
- 3 years ESL teaching experience required for candidates with a BA in English, Literature, Applied Linguistics or Education
- 4 years ESL teaching experience required for candidates without a BA in English, Literature, Applied Linguistics or Education + 120 hour TEFL or CELTA certification
- 25 – 50 years old
- 2,800 – 3,500 USD monthly salary (net)
- Round trip flight ticket provided
- Housing provided or 500 USD housing allowance
- 100 USD transportation allowance
- Contract completion bonus
- Airport pick up
- Summer vacation
- Around 20 paid public holidays
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #Saudi University
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL or CELTA certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Reference letters from your previous teaching schools to show you have at least 24 months ESL teaching experience post graduate (Signed by the supervisor or with school stamp – email / phone must be included)