On the Mark Education is looking for new and experienced English teachers who would like to teach adult English in one of our 102 centers in over 28 cities in China such as:
With over 7,000 employees including 350 Foreign English teachers, our school has successfully taught more than 200,000 students since 2006. Our students are typically 20 to 35 year old professionals. ESL Teachers will teach 5 hours + 2 office hours a day with morning shift 9 or 10 am to 5 or 6 pm. Evening shift starts from 1 pm to 9 pm.
We care about our teachers, and we work extra hard to make sure we provide support for those in our teaching positions. From initial arrival support, such as hotel setup, and SIM card set up, to ESL teacher induction training, we’ll do our best to make sure you feel comfortable and part of a team. Our classrooms will have everything you need to to make sure your experience of teaching English abroad is amazing. Our staff is there to help you improve professionally and for whatever you need to enjoy your new English teaching job.
Our teams in each center work closely together and are here to support you even for non work related matters. From communication problems with your landlord to booking a table for dinner, your new team will be on hand to help. And as with any good team the chance to spend time outside of the office is frequently on the cards, with KTV, dinners and drinks organized monthly for all center staff. These are great times to get to know your colleagues better and see a little of modern Chinese culture.
Apply for ESL jobs in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing and other cities of China and get well-paid salaries and great perks.
English Teaching Job Requirements in China:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL Certificate
- FREE TEFL program provided for new graduate under 30 years old
- 14,500 to 21000 RMB monthly salary (depending on qualification and city)
- 8,000 to 10,000 RMB flight allowance
- 2,500 RMB quarterly performance bonus
- 5,000 RMB visa document reimbursement
- 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- 12 days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave
- Full accident and health insurance provided
- Free mandarin lesson
- Full attendance bonus
- On-going training and professional development
- Career development opportunities in teaching, course development, regional trainer
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #TeachAdult
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract