On the Mark Education is looking for new and experienced English teachers who would like to teach adult English at a global-leading experiential language training institute founded in 2006. There are over 150 learning centers across China for you to choose from and now staffs a team of over 3,000 professionals in ESL teaching, educational research and development, marketing and tutoring services. Centers are located in the following cities below:
Our students are typically 20 to 35 year old professionals. ESL Teachers will teach 5 hours + 2 office hours a day with morning shift 9 or 10 am to 5 or 6 pm. Evening shift starts from 1 pm to 9 pm.
We care about our teachers, and we work extra hard to make sure we provide support for those in our teaching positions. From initial arrival support, such as hotel setup, and SIM card set up, to ESL teacher induction training, we’ll do our best to make sure you feel comfortable and part of a team. Our classrooms will have everything you need to to make sure your experience of teaching English abroad is amazing. Our staff is there to help you improve professionally and for whatever you need to enjoy your new English teaching job.
Our teams in each center work closely together and are here to support you even for non work related matters. From communication problems with your landlord to booking a table for dinner, your new team will be on hand to help. And as with any good team the chance to spend time outside of the office is frequently on the cards, with KTV, dinners and drinks organized monthly for all center staff. These are great times to get to know your colleagues better and see a little of modern Chinese culture.
Apply for ESL jobs in Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Foshan and get well-paid salaries and great perks.
English Teaching Job Requirements in China:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL Certificate
- FREE TEFL program provided for new graduate under 30 years old
- 15,000 to 21,000 RMB monthly salary (based on job, qualifications, experience and school location)
- 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- 6,000 RMB visa documents reimbursement
- 3,000 to 6,000 RMB contract renewal bonus
- Official Winter vacation and Summer Holiday, 11 days official public holidays paid
- Health insurance
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- Ongoing professional development and teacher training
- Full arrival support and on-boarding (housing, bank, sim card, etc)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #TeachAdult
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract