Our school established in Beijing in 2009, has expanded across China now boasting over 70 schools in 30 major cities. Our school was created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 2 to 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Our school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting ESL job in China. At the moment, we have positions available in 30 major cities including; Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Chongqing, Shenyang, Hefei and etc.
Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life. When you join our school you join a community of over 300 other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and outside as you adjust to life in China.
Teachers will work 36 hours a week with two days off work on weekdays.
Weekdays working time : 14:30 – 20:30
Sat & Sun working time : 9:00 – 19:00
No more than 14 students in the class and materials are provided for our teachers.
English Teaching Jobs in China – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- 120 hour TEFL certificate preferred
- 15,000 to 26,000 RMB (2,230 to 2,850 USD) monthly salary
- Flight from current location to Beijing paid for upfront
- 8,000 RMB return home flight allowance after contract ends
- Free housing (for certain cities)
- 9,000 14,000 RMB relocation bonus paid first week after training
- 2 week training in Beijing (hotel stay paid for)
- Legal Z work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
- 1,000 to 1,500 RMB per month KPI bonus
- Student enrollment bonus
- 6 month fast track for raise based on performance
- 11 paid Chinese National Holidays plus 3 days personal, 5 days sick leave, 5 days wedding leave and 5 days funeral leave
- TEFL fees covered if one is required (confirm with the school whether the course is recognized)
- Opportunities for promotion in teaching, management, training and research departments
- Support and communication between teachers and centers
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #ChinaYL
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Clean criminal record (scan)
- Recent semi-formal head-shot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location (city / country) for Skype interview purpose
- Top 3 city preferences
- Confirmation that you are able to commit to a 12 month contract