Our school established in Beijing in 2009, has expanded across China now boasting over 200 schools in 80 major cities. Our school was created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 2 to 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Our school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting ESL job in China. At the moment, we have positions available in Chongqing city. Chongqing is situated on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River in Sichuan province in the west of China, not far from Tibet. It is a large and fast changing city, known as “Mountain City”, spread around a mountain; you will be always walking either up or down. It really is a city of changes, mixing modern development with local traditions and small local neighborhoods.
Chongqing is endowed with rich natural scenery, boasting mountains, rivers, forests springs, waterfalls, gorges and caves. It also showcases the area’s rich cultural heritage, including the minority Bayu culture, Three Gorges and the modern, developed city itself-including the Yangtze River Cruises.
Chongqing is especially well known for its food. People love to eat here and you will find thousands of restaurants featuring all kinds of delicious dishes to feast on. Most famous is the spicy hot pot. Chili pepper, sesame, fermented black beans, scallions, ginger, garlic, wine, soy sauce and an array of flavorings are used in almost 40 different cooking methods.
Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life. When you join our school you join a community of over 300 other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and outside as you adjust to life in China.
Teachers will work 36 hours a week with two days off work on weekdays.
Weekdays working time : 14:30 – 20:30
Sat & Sun working time : 9:00 – 19:00
No more than 14 students in the class and materials are provided for our teachers.
English Teaching Jobs in China – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- 120 hour TEFL certificate
- 15,000 to 17,000 RMB monthly salary
- 8,000 RMB return home flight allowance after contract ends
- 9,000 14,000 RMB relocation bonus paid first week after training
- 2 week training in Beijing (hotel stay paid for)
- Legal Z work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
- 6,000 RMB per month KPI bonus
- Student enrollment bonus
- 6 month fast track for raise based on performance
- 11 paid Chinese National Holidays plus 3 days personal, 5 days sick leave, 5 days wedding leave and 5 days funeral leave
- TEFL fees covered if one is required (confirm with the school whether the course is recognized)
- Opportunities for promotion in teaching, management, training and research departments
- Support and communication between teachers and centers
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #ChinaYL
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Clean criminal record (scan)
- Recent semi-formal head-shot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location (city / country) for Skype interview purpose
- Confirmation that you are able to commit to a 12 month contract