On the Mark Education is currently recruiting new English teachers to teach English in Lanzhou, China. Our school was established in 2002 and now we currently have 2 centers with around 1000 students and 8 foreign teachers.
We teach students of all ages, early learners (5-6 years), young learners (7-10 years), teenagers (11-14 years) and adults (15+ years). Each age group has an excellent array of resources and course books designed to perfectly meet their learning needs, along with plenty of supplementary materials. Teacher training and on-going academic support is also given the highest priority.
Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu province, is located in the geometric center of China’s land territory. It is also the only city beside the Yellow River basin where it runs through the city.
Lanzhou is an important city seated on the ancient silk road. Numerous scenic spots and historical sites with splendid culture left by the ancient silk road , attracted a large number of Chinese and foreign tourists to come to visit, which makes Lanzhou a city spans 2000 kilometers, connects the Dunhuang Mogao grottoes, Tianshui Maiji mountain, Zhangye big Buddha temple, Yongjing Bingling temple, Xia He labrang famous attractions as the center of the big tourist area on the silk road.
In Lanzhou, the cost of living is also very acceptable. You can go to any vegetable fairs near your neighborhood to get the fruits and vegetables you like, and also go to the supermarket to buy the daily necessities and taste the special food.
English Teaching Job Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
- 22 of age above
- Solid references and non-criminal background
- 8,000 to 10,000 RMB (net) monthly salary
- 1,500 RMB monthly housing allowance
- 9,000 RMB flight allowance
- Work visa
- Medial insurance
- Paid 6-week initial onboarding and training
- Free Chinese class
- Professional training and academic support
- Career promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #Lanzhou
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract