On the Mark Education is currently recruiting new English teachers to teach English in Harbin, China. Our school was established in 2010 and now we currently have 5 centers with around 2000 students and 21 foreign teachers.
We teach students of all ages, early learners (5-6 years), young learners (7-10 years), teenagers (11-14 years) and adults (15+ years). Each age group has an excellent array of resources and course books designed to perfectly meet their learning needs, along with plenty of supplementary materials. Teacher training and on-going academic support is also given the highest priority.
Located in Heilongjiang province in the northeast, Harbin is famous for the spectacular Snow and Ice Festival during December through January when the city is transformed into a luminescent showcase of ice art. For those of you who love skiing, there is Yabuli ski resort located just a 3-hour drive away. Harbin has four distinct seasons, each with its own particular beauty. Spring brings streets that are lined with fragrant lilac trees and abundant outdoor markets. Summer brings the comfortably hot weather and the umbrellas of the numerous beer gardens dotted across the city.
Situated close to Russia, Korea and Inner Mongolia, Harbin is an ideal place to be based for short or longer trips to explore this part of the world. Harbin itself has a lot to offer! The city is developing very quickly, but there are still many places to go which are typically Chinese. The beautiful Russian architectural influence also adds to the attraction of the city. For those interested in studying Mandarin in their spare time, Harbin is considered one of the best locations in China to study and practice.
English Teaching Job Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
- 1 year teaching experience preferred
- 22 of age above
- Solid references and non-criminal background
- 10,000 to 14,000 RMB (net) monthly salary
- 1,500 RMB monthly housing allowance
- 12,000 RMB flight allowance
- 20,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Fully legal work visa and work permits arranged and paid for
- Medial insurance
- Paid 6-week initial onboarding and training
- Free Chinese class
- Startup loans available
- Professional training and academic support
- Career promotion opportunities
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref # in your email title: #Harbin
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract