Our school was established in 2017 and currently have around 180 students and 3 foreign staff. Teachers teach children ages 3 to 12, with a high percentage of primary school students. Teacher work 40 hours a week.
Ningbo is on the southeastern coast of China, in Zhejiang province. The city is 1 hour from Hangzhou and only 2 hours from Shanghai, thanks to high-speed rail and a bridge across Hangzhou Bay. Ningbo has a charming blend of old China (hutongs, markets and temples) and the new (skyscrapers, western restaurants, music clubs, cafes).
English Teaching Job Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate or 1 years working experience post graduate preferred
- 10,000 – 12,000 RMB monthly salary
- 2,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
- 9,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- Related holiday and performance bonus
- Work visa
- Medical Insurance
- 22 days paid national holidays. Two consecutive days off every week. Summer and Winter Holiday.
- Promotion opportunities
or email us at email@example.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #OWN
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract